*** Please note: These prices and guidelines refer to any sports team sessions. Please contact me if you have any speciifc questions. Thank you!***
I love photographing kids at play! I provide the following for $30 per player, for a MINIMUM of 6 players:
- A 60-minute team session on location in Pike or Scott Counties, IL. (Other counties please contact me about location - package price may increase to offset travel costs.)
- Each player gets the choice of one of the following:
Prints: One 8x10 Memory Mate (pictured below, color scheme will complement your team colors), one 8x10 individual portrait, two 5x7 individual portraits and 8 wallets of the individual portrait.
CD: Each player gets one team and one individual high-resolution photo on CD, and 8x10 Memory Mate (pictured below, color scheme will complement your team colors), with print release. This is a total of three photos, plus any candids taken (see statement below).
- Parents must pay for a prints/CD of each child, even if siblings are on the same team. However, I will photograph your children together for free, including any siblings not on the team that you want in the family photo. I will also photograph a child with a coaching parent.
- If the session is scheduled before a game, I will stay for up to one hour to get candid shots of players in action (samples below) and add them to the CD for free.
- CDs and prints will be delivered to one point of contact (Team Mom, coach, etc.) for distribution within 14 days of session. The point of contact is also responsible for ensuring the minimum of six players is met prior to the session.
- Payment is due at the time of the session, cash only, and should be collected by the point of contact. There will be an informational form for parents to fill out at the session.
Email me with two or three dates your team is available: email@example.com. Sessions will be scheduled first come, first served.
Thank you for considering me for your team photos!
Examples of the Individual Photo:
Sibling/Coach Parent Photo Sample: